Invisalign Cost in Toronto
Are you wondering about Invisalign costs in Toronto, ON? Are you concerned that you may not be able to handle the expense? If so, we are here to help!
At our dental office, we welcome a wide range of convenient payment options to cover your Invisalign treatment. We believe that paying for your dentistry needs should be simple, and that it is your dentist’s job to accommodate your financial requirements as much as possible.
The payment options we accept are as follows:
- Cash and Debit
- Cheque – You can use either a personal or a certified cheque.
- Credit Card – Any major credit card, including Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- Low Monthly Payment Plans – Designed specifically for health care expenses like cosmetic dentistry, we work with Dental Card, Health Smart* and Crelogix at our practice. These programs feature low monthly payments, with no interest, annual fees, setup costs or prepayment penalties. Covering dental expenses from $1 to $25,000, the payment plan can span from 3 to 60 months.
- * Health Smart has 0% financing for up to 12 months.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Check to see if your employer provides a medical spending account, where dental treatments are covered by pre-tax income that was set aside specifically for that purpose.
- Insurance Coverage – We will be happy to help determine whether your treatment is covered by your insurance plan. We can also help file your insurance claim(s).
To learn more about our financing options to help you handle Invisalign costs at our Toronto, ON, dental office, please feel free to contact us today. You can reach your dentist Dr. Jeremy Kurtz by phone at (416) 800-3192 or through our online contact form.
We look forward to helping ensure that your cost is fully covered, granting you access to the best orthodontic care available!